Enjoy this Sunday Funday by diving into what makes you gain a better sense of yourself! If you feel like you need a personal day to yourself, here's some tips!
Know your Values
- Identify your core values and morals that make up you. Stick to those values and do not settle for anything less than what you know you deserve.
- What fills you day? What are those special hobbies, passions or ideas that really makes you feel one with yourself? With a stressful week, take some time out of your day to explore your hobbies to make you feel at peace.
- How do you carry your energy, more introverted or extroverted? If you stay more to yourself, don't be afraid to go out to socialize every once in a while. If you more outgoing, take some time to be with yourself like going for a walk. Either way knowing how you interact makes a huge difference into finding what makes you jive.
Around the Clock
- Whats your routine? Do you stay up late or go to bed early? Rather work in the morning than night? Understanding your personal schedule helps to understand where you focus your energy. Also, to get in tuned with your biology as well.
Motivation and Goals
- What is your dream or your purpose in life? What do you think your most meaningful moments were? Do not be afraid to chase after those dreams no matter how big or small the world may think it is. For you, your goals are the one of the important things because they can make you stand out from everyone else. Don't keep yourself confined to the small box that society pushing you into. Stay creative, confident and bold and do not give up on yourself!